Hey guys

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
Rujman

Hey guys

Post by Rujman »

R.Flagg referred me here. How's it going?
toniglandyl

Post by toniglandyl »

It's nice and cool here :)
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Glad you found it Rujman!

Welcome to the beta testing team.
Deathstorm

Post by Deathstorm »

R.Flagg wrote:Glad you found it Rujman!

Welcome to the beta testing team.
Tester team for chaos for UT3? If so I wouldn't mind joining, but what exactly is needed?
toniglandyl

Post by toniglandyl »

Deathstorm :
/me looks in the meeting room.

so.. If you want to join, you'll have to :
- make cofee for everyone. (so be available often)
- massage our feet any time (so be active often)
- always smile, even if we treat you like **** and throw stuff at you (be often if not always in a happy mood)
- not go along with other member's wife/girlfriend (not go along with other member's wife/girlfriend)

err, is that all ? I'm not sure about the list, can another member complete it ?
Rujman

Post by Rujman »

Hahaha, glad to be a Beta tester.
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

toniglandyl wrote:so.. If you want to join, you'll have to :
Don't listen to that..., he's just being a meanie. :wink: Truth is we probably have too many as it is, but that always changes, so stay tuned. But for now, we're full up.

I will say this though, chances are that the only place you'll hear about beta testing openings - is on our public server. Might even just make that policy from now on.

So for example - when it's time to add new testers, we'll just come up with a subject line for an email or PM, and all you have to do is send one with that subject line. And each of the current beta testers and myself will be allowed to share that info - to anyone on the server. :wink:

Keeping in mind of course that we always reserve the right to change that at will, and add particular individuals if we feel in a selfish ulterior motive kind of way that they may have something to offer the mod. Like a budding mapper/tester, or whatever.

In Rujman's case, I guess it'd be nice having someone with his skills testing our weapons, as he's a hell of a player. I could say that. But really... it's just a great name. I mean, c'mon.. say it in a kinda deep Barry White voice.. it's perfect. "Rujman". Or like instead of an announcer in some football-soccer country announcing a goooooaaaaaal, you can use his name nicely to announce his flag caps. "Ruuuuujmaaaaaaaan!"

And it abbreviates nicely too... "Hey Ruj, what's up."

Or like in a cheer "Ruj!, Ruj!, he's our man!".

:wink:
halprin
MAC Daddy

Post by halprin »

Welcome to the jungle! We have fun and games (like UT3)!
Next PR release date: 2 weeks