R.Flagg

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
Hermskii
Hermskii.com

R.Flagg

Post by Hermskii »

I hope this person, (R.Flagg) is in good health and is just too busy rolling around in his millions of dollars to reply to this right away. When time and pleasure permits however, I'd appreciate any of you folks here letting him know that I appreciate his good time and care he has placed here to ensure this mod lives on. I'd also like him to contact me via PM or email so that we can discuss the total takeover of the world or at least maybe the rebirth of this mod in the UT community.

Thank you all very much for your time and patience with this particular noob being me! Happy Holidays! Send R.Flagg an email or a PM now and have him come in and say hi!
~Peace~

Hermskii
www.hermskii.com/forum
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Hi.

I appreciate that you're trying to be kind, but let's not over-do it here. :wink: A simple, "thanks for your time" would suffice.

I got your message, and your PMs, but I really believe the best thing you can do is post your questions right here on the open forums. I haven't run a server in a long time, and I probably won't remember everything right off the top of my head. With any luck, someone else will chime in and help to answer any questions you might have.

I recommend of course that you start with the server info page. Combined with the search button on this forum.

Thank you for your interest in the mod, I think that's great. And I hope you get some folks to join you in-game.