There's a new ChaosUT Server in town...

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
Hermskii
Hermskii.com

There's a new ChaosUT Server in town...

Post by Hermskii »

I just recently finished building the basic stuff for my ChaosUT server for UT. It is under the DM tab of servers list and is named:

House of Hermskii ChaosUT Server {HOH~CUTS}

I changed out the grapple hook for one I had in another mod. I prefer the one I have used since it works over the network and the player don't have to install the mod at all to play. Roll your weapons key till you get to what looks like the Translocator. That is the grapple hook. This hook has no visible line or chain. You'll see the hook shoot out and stick to whatever it hits.

Just start up your UT, make sure it has the 436 patch installed and connect. My server will send you all the files you need through my high-speed-redirect server! Let know what you think!

FYI, I'm fast at work to roll out a ChaosUT UT24K server as well. I hope to have it up and going inside of 7 days. Peace all!
~Peace~

Hermskii
www.hermskii.com/forum
Hermskii
Hermskii.com

{HOH~CUTS} IP Address!

Post by Hermskii »

The IP address for my servers doesn't change too often but it is not a static IP so it does change sometimes during power outs and stuff. For right now, you can find the server here:

House of Hermskii ChaosUT Server {HOHCUTS} = 98.197.145.227:7727

Give her a whirl and let me know what you think! Peace all!

BTW, I expect to have the ChaosUT for UT2K4 server up and running in the next several days. It will be called:

House of Hermskii ChaosUT2K4 {HOHCUTS2K4} or something like that. LOL
~Peace~

Hermskii
www.hermskii.com/forum