Default Weapon

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
Hermskii
Hermskii.com

Default Weapon

Post by Hermskii »

Where can I change the default weapon to not be that little cpp gun?
~Peace~

Hermskii
www.hermskii.com/forum
Hammerman

Post by Hammerman »

The CutServerIni has the true/false options for each weapon. It's also in the in-game menu for the mutator configuration. That should swap back in the regular Assault Rifle.
"If you build it.....they will come."---Field of Dreams
Hermskii
Hermskii.com

Roger

Post by Hermskii »

Roger that sir. Thanks. I was beat last night trying to take off the old MapVote and install and configure the new one. I didn't recall it being so complicated. It has a built in server message function that just would not cooperate with me. I think I knew the answer to changing the default weapon but was just so tired it escaped me not to mention all of the other stuff I was doing too. I'm loving this server so far! It appears to be my new baby right now but I will have to get back and pay attention to the original servers I've run for over 5 years and these additional new ones too that are on UT(99). I'll get the default weapon thing worked out tonight and I'm sure I'll find several other tweaks to be made but I'm looking forward to a big night of gaming! Hope to see you there.
~Peace~

Hermskii
www.hermskii.com/forum
genman
The Rail Man

Post by genman »

Played on your server tonight, my suggestion would be to disable the Translocator. It kinda defeats the purpose of having the hook.
Hermskii
Hermskii.com

Done!

Post by Hermskii »

Hammerman, it is done! No more CPP as the default weapon. Thank you for your instructions.

genman, it is done! No more Translocator. Thank you for the suggestion.

~Peace~
~Peace~

Hermskii
www.hermskii.com/forum