I am still here

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
jb

I am still here

Post by jb »

Well not really here since its been almost 2 years since my last post..

How has every one been? I have been busier than a one legged man at an ass kicking contest. I have sold the first house, bought a second one, got promoted at work, graduated a son from collage, officially got married, gained 4 more kitties, ect.

So how has every one been? Sadly I have not played any games on the PC since about my last post. I do get some time but that usually goes to the xbox as its more comfy to lie on the couch after a hard days work. Plus working so much on the PC at work makes it harder for me to fire up the PC at home.

So how has every one been? Whats new? What are we all playing these days? Any one miss Chaos? The proxies? I sure do :(
Jb
halprin
MAC Daddy

Post by halprin »

Hey jb! I lurk here and there still.

It was almost exactly two years ago that a graduated college myself. I currently work at Hewlett-Packard in Austin, TX. For computer games, I don't play much. Some Starcraft 2 there, some Left 4 Dead 2 here, some Descent everywhere.

Good to see that you are still alive!
Next PR release date: 2 weeks
Hammerman

Post by Hammerman »

I must be the biggest loser here :oops: I still play UT2004 everyday, and fire up Chaos whenever I hear the Proxies calling my name 8)

Great to see you Jb! Can we pencil you in for another post on May 9th, 2013? (If we don't survive the Galactic Alignment, you're excused from this appointment.) 8)

When does the new Mayan calander come out? Do they have a swimsuit edition?
"If you build it.....they will come."---Field of Dreams