Good to be back!

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
Hermskii
Hermskii.com

Good to be back!

Post by Hermskii »

It is good to see this forum back. I saw on the server page that my servers were listed and I appreciate that. I noticed on the CUT server the sentence about me not using the original grapple from the mod. I will be happy to switch it back to the original but I had lots of trouble with it so I deactivated it in the mod and installed another grapple mod I had that I felt worked better.

If this is an issue, I'll switch it back to original only but please give it a try and let me know what you think. This grapple looks just like your translocator. Primary fire shoots, hits something and pulls you to it in a straight no swinging line. Right click disconnects. You can shoot and go up to the roof and hang, change weapons and snipe from the top of the map if you want. Fun!
~Peace~

Hermskii
www.hermskii.com/forum
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Mr. Herm.

Of course it is oK, after all, it's your server. We're grateful that you're running Chaos and helping to keep it alive.

I simply didn't want anyone to be confused, and think that the grapple you're using came from Chaotic Dreams. Because, to be blunt, we're better than that. :wink:

Yes. Of course I'm bias, but...still. I agree with the reviewer from ModSquad some time ago, who said...

"Never in any game have I used a grappling hook as awesome as this one."

:wink: and I've always said the same thing.

And yes, I'm quite sure I've tried the one you're using at one point or another, as I consider myself a bit of a grapple aficionado.

I've tried the rest, we made the best.

Having said that, I did reword my sentence just a bit. I don't want to discourage anyone from playing on your server, I just wanted to be clear about the grapple.

Frag on sir. Enjoy! And thank you.