Chaos key binds??

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
Deathstorm

Chaos key binds??

Post by Deathstorm »

They are not there,.
Hermskii
Hermskii.com

What?

Post by Hermskii »

What are you lookinf for exactly? Hammer posted several of them over at my forum a while back. I'll try to grab them and post them here.
~Peace~

Hermskii
www.hermskii.com/forum
Hermskii
Hermskii.com

Some binds...

Post by Hermskii »

This was poster by Hammer at my forum. I'd post just what he said but it would take it out of context in why he was saying it so here is the link to the entire small discussion:

http://hermskii.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2669

I have tried to email him lately to no avail.
~Peace~

Hermskii
www.hermskii.com/forum
Dorian

Post by Dorian »

If you are referring to the section missing in the GUI, it could be several things. Off the top of my head:

1. You have no "ChaosUT2.ucl" file in "UT2004\System" or "Unreal Tournament 2004\System". I'm not referring to "UT2004\ChaosUT2\System" or "Unreal Tournament 2004\ChaosUT2\System" This applies if you are using the "paths method" outlined below.

2. Your "ChaosUT2.ucl" file is corrupted. This somehow happened to me before when I was hosting a ChaosUT2 dedicated server. I replaced it with the original from the "cut_376_full_zip.zip" installer and all was well.

3. Are you using the ChaosUT2 launcher, or starting your game normally using the "paths method"?:
Using the Chaos Mutator w/o Activating Chaos Mod

Chaos comes in both “mod” and “mutator” form. To use the ChaosUT2 mutator in normal UT2004, without activating the Chaos mod, simply open your UT2004.ini file, found in your UT2004\System folder, and add these lines in the [Core.System] section:

Paths=../ChaosUT2/System/*.u
Paths=../ChaosUT2/Maps/*.ut2
Paths=../ChaosUT2/Textures/*.utx
Paths=../ChaosUT2/Sounds/*.uax
Paths=../ChaosUT2/StaticMeshes/*.usx
Paths=../ChaosUT2/Animations/*.ukx
That's all I can think of right now; if it wasn't so late here I might have more ideas and this post would be more organized. I hope I am correct in what I have posted though, maybe someone could verify? If all else fails, bind the following desired commands (which are also in that post by Hammer) with the console:

Code: Select all

mutate UseBelt
mutate Hook
mutate HookUp
mutate SprayPaint
ChaosWeaponOption
changeammo
mutate Kick
dropflag
mutate DropRelic
Hammerman

Post by Hammerman »

Heya Herm. I check all my e-mails and pm boxes almost daily. Try a pm here or at your forums if ya still need to reach me.
"If you build it.....they will come."---Field of Dreams