I have read some stuff...

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
Hermskii
Hermskii.com

I have read some stuff...

Post by Hermskii »

I am about to get busy promoting Chaos on my forums and such. I read some good stuff at older forums this weekend I was not a part of. Great Emerald had plenty to say and will provide good information to me I think. I'm in the process of trying to contact him now and will talk to him by end of week I hope. I see the moocity server or something like that too is doing all it can to keep this mod rolling. I applaud that effort for sure. Isn't that a quake 2 server though?

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be getting busy soon again!
Last edited by Hermskii on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Peace~

Hermskii
www.hermskii.com/forum
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Re: I read some stuff...

Post by R.Flagg »

Thanks Hermskii.

And yes, Moo server is a quake 2 server.
Hermskii
Hermskii.com

Re: I have read some stuff...

Post by Hermskii »

I'm amazed how fast my weekend gets jammed up with plans and stuff. I got home Friday night. My gamer son was asleep and stayed that way. I ate a big dinner myself and was tired and fell asleep too. My point being I got nothing done Friday night. I have to work this weekend on Saturday. This is not normal but it does happen. I will be tired tomorrow night too I bet. Sunday is all planned up with church and family stuff. Chaos stuff may have to wait yet another week. Sorry.

I will try to fiddle with it tomorrow night if I'm not tired.

One of the new places I frequent listed Quake maps converted to UT and to UT2004. A guy posted a huge page of links to all of these maps from all over the place. I'll be installing these maps to both of my UT99 and UT2004 Chaos servers.
~Peace~

Hermskii
www.hermskii.com/forum
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Re: I have read some stuff...

Post by R.Flagg »

NP Mr. Herminskii, sir.

BTW, I stole a pic from your forums recently, and added it to our site. It was such a nice view of being frozen, I added it to the MUG gallery.
http://chaoticdreams.org/chaosut2-evolu ... gallery=46.

THanks for being you! (rock)