Chaos logos

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
TwelveDeadCows

Chaos logos

Post by TwelveDeadCows »

Hello-
I’m trying to create custom textures for new Chaos maps I’m building. Does anyone have any Chaos logo graphics that I could use for creating custom textures? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

-TDC
Fectindides

Re: Chaos logos

Post by Fectindides »

TwelveDeadCows wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:22 pm Hello-
I’m trying to create custom textures for new Chaos maps I’m building. Does anyone have any Chaos logo graphics that I could use for creating custom textures? Any help would be much appreciated.
mcdvoice
Thanks!

-TDC
Start by searching for Chaos logo images on the internet. You can use search engines like Google Images or specialized stock image websites. Make sure to respect copyright and licensing when using images from the web.
If you can't find suitable logos, consider creating your own Chaos-themed graphics using graphic design software like Adobe Photoshop or GIMP. This will give you complete control over the design and allow you to tailor it to your map.
If you want scalable and high-quality logos, use a vector graphics editor like Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape. This allows you to create graphics that won't lose quality when scaled up.
You can also take existing textures and modify them to incorporate the Chaos logo or theme. This is a great way to maintain consistency with the overall look of your maps.
Dr.Flay
Chaotic Dreams Team

Re: Chaos logos

Post by Dr.Flay »

These are the only old ChaosUT logos I can find
c3_logo1cr.png
c3_logo1cr.png (73.33 KiB) Viewed 25132 times
Chaos.jpg
Chaos.jpg (56.23 KiB) Viewed 25132 times
chaoslogo.jpg
chaoslogo.jpg (18.85 KiB) Viewed 25132 times
Unreal Engine resources: https://yourunreal.wordpress.com