Duel-Crater2

Discussions about Chaos mapping for the UT series.
General_Sun

Duel-Crater2

Post by General_Sun »

Well, it's actually, beta3... But anyway..

It's up for download at my site, and there are a lot of changes from beta 2 but there are also a lot of new problems as well.... those well be addressed.
High Council member of The Generals
Mad Max RW

Post by Mad Max RW »

Very cool map, but it has some problems. That pipe going all along the ledges is just high enough so you can't step over it. So...they always stop you suddenly, which is particularly annoying when walking up the ramps. Also the corners aren't connected or something, because I can see "inside" the pipes.

Overall, it's a good duel map. A little on the big side for 1on1. If you scaled it to half the size there might be something great here.
General_Sun

Post by General_Sun »

I got a new version up. Call it Crater 3, or Crater version 3. Looks better, and better FPs and gameplay is better I tink...

Anyways, I didn't make it smaller, it's designed for 8 players.
jb

Post by jb »

Cool,

have to check it out soon!!
Jb
General_Sun

Post by General_Sun »

OH BTW, I included the Chaos Logo in there too, so you guys can promote it or whatever.
LoQtUS

Post by LoQtUS »

Awesom, Once its finished we will provide a mirror for it and add it to the web site and promote it when its done. Ring now im going to go and play it :)
The Dark Side of Chaos.
HarryJohon

Re: Duel-Crater2

Post by HarryJohon »

Exceptionally cool guide, however it has a few issues. That pipe going up and down the ledges is sufficiently high so you can't venture over it. So...they dependably stop you abruptly, which is especially irritating when strolling up the slopes. Additionally the corners aren't associated or something, on the grounds that I can see "inside" the channels.

In general, its a great duel map. Somewhat on the huge side for 1on1. On the off chance that you scaled it to a large portion of the size there may be something incredible here.
Download high quality Dumps 640-461 exam dumps to prepare and pass ccvp with braindumps SK0-003 dumps Also get free demos of www.usna.edu for review of mcitp McDaniel College
Dr.Flay
Chaotic Dreams Team

Re: Duel-Crater2

Post by Dr.Flay »

Just over 10 years, now that is serious necromancy :twisted:
Unreal Engine resources: https://yourunreal.wordpress.com
Register your Unreal site at http://forumdirectory.freeforums.org
Who is Dr.Flay ?