Questions concerning converting a VCTF map to Chaos

Discussions about Chaos mapping for the UT series.
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Theseus314 wrote:Chaos mapping is fun.
Hehe, cool! We could <a href="http://forums.chaoticdreams.org/viewtopic.php?t=3641" target="_blank">sure use some more</a> great maps like this too.

I have preached many times on how I think ChaosUT2 is in a rather unique position to take UT2004 VCTF into the stratosphere. I'm almost inspired enough again to write a brand new essay, entitled "Why ChaosCTF?".

We have already got some features which improve it greatly, at least 2 newly functional features in this upcoming release (optional WarmUp mode, and mixed CTF/VCTF map lists) and we always have more pokers in the fire. Plus we have Gasman and Mr. Marlowe.

If we can stay focused, the sky is the limit as far as I'm concerned. At least as far as creating the greatest vctf the world has ever seen. Getting 'the world' to see and realize that however, is another matter. :wink:

Nice pics btw.
jb

Post by jb »

Cool and very nice work.....

So when can we beta test this for you? :) :) :)
Jb
Theseus314

Post by Theseus314 »

Well, I'm just waiting for LoQtUS to say the word :)

I sent you guys a link to the slightly converted work. I somehow managed to delete a mesh and not notice until I uploaded the map, so I'll wait on feedback and then fix that error.

Once this is out the way I think that quick but pretty duel map and then another good VCTF level