Editor Dead

Discussions about Chaos mapping for the UT series.
The_0men

Editor Dead

Post by The_0men »

Ok, i know u will probably ask me to go to atari but i cant(i dont have an e-mail by my ISP) and the cock suckas request it :evil: .

I havent done anything to my editor to **** it up but l8ly i have downloaded alot of skins, models, mutator etc and i havent opened editor since that unoffical patch release i had to download to get new CUT patch.

When i open editor it loads ok and everything but the 4 views r white! i clicked on play the lvl and it played, tho it looked like everything(static meshes etc) had been rendered right except textures on added/subtrcted space.... :cry:

I dunno what to do.....i have a screenshot but i dont know how to post it here (kami)

~ The 0men ~
The_0men

Post by The_0men »

Heres a link to a screenie.... :cry:

~ The 0men ~
neolith
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by neolith »

Your GFX driver got screwed up. Go to View -> Viewports -> Configure and just hit OK. After a second you screen gets redrawn.
–The biggest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist.–
The_0men

Post by The_0men »

Oooooooo yey! Thx :D

~ The 0men ~
Shadowstar
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Shadowstar »

Yes, thanks neo. I've had that problem before too and the only way to fix it I knew of was to delete my INI's, which is really annoying. Now I dont have to delete my INI's anymore.