Chaotic Dreams

Chaotic Dreams Official Forums
It is currently Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:53 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:36 pm 
Chaotic Dreams Team
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:50 pm
Posts: 443
Location: Proxy King Lair
Sorry for double topic, but i really think each question should have its own topic, unless questions are connected together by their similarity or...
*me feels like a philosopher*

Anyway, here's my question:
I was wondering this for many ages, but never got up with the idea of: "Ask in the forum!!!"
So, in UT99 I saw a nice portal-like thing in DM-Fratcal (I think). For a little enlightment of memory, it's the map with 2 killer blue beams crossing each other on the top and a hole in the bottom, which takes you to the top. Since it isn't similar to the portal thing in UT2004 and also I heard portals can't face eachother in UT2004 (so why would they in 99, if they can't make it in 2k4??), I was asking myself "What the hell that is"?
So, what kind of effect was used over there :?:

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:30 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:54 pm
Posts: 611
im not saure what you mean. the effect in ut 99 was a warp zone, whcih can be used in ut2004 to similar effect. i beleive portals can face each other....(mirrors cant, infintite reflections) .

u can do stuuf like that in ut004. its fun to warp ppl to crushers...:D

"All i know is my gut says maybe"

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group