ChaosUT2 Map Competition

Discussions about Chaos mapping for the UT series.
GB

Post by GB »

jb wasnt even consulted as far as i know. i had no intention of asking jb to do anything other than judge. im at a loss as to how this all came about.

I still dont see the sense in you deciding to runa mapping competition parallel to the one i was gonnna run, but with jbs rules instead of mine. Thats what bugged me, i couldnt care less who you got to input, i was pissed off at you decding to run one at the same time as i did. Just semed like you wanted the limelight and had to try to go one better.

Now, can we possibly let this alone finally?

[EDIT] As it stands, its still only you and l'arch entering, so this arguement seems pointless.
Tim
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Tim »

venalanatomica wrote:jb wasnt even consulted as far as i know. i had no intention of asking jb to do anything other than judge. im at a loss as to how this all came about.
venalanatomica wrote:All i wanted was for people to sign up to show interest. The rules etc, we going to be decided by me, with input from (hopefully) hammer and jb.
Looks like our input guys are the same. Where's the problem them?
venalanatomica wrote:[EDIT] As it stands, its still only you and l'arch entering, so this arguement seems pointless.
I'll try to find some people who like CUT2 and also map, and so can you.