|Vertex color in UT3
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||BullDozer [ Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:31 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Vertex color in UT3|
If this is the wrong place then i'm realy sorry,
could'n find a better one.
Also this is only for ppl who are interested and don't know how.
Ppl who know how, please ignore this post.
As i never saw anywhere some tutorial or document on how to do and use it.
Vertex color made in Studio max and used in UT3.
It's easy to do it in max and some tutorials exist, i could eventualy provide.
Thats also why i will not explain these steps here, but only the part in the
material editor from within UT3.
- Import your textures (example here two)
- make a new material
- open to edit that material
- create 2 texturesamples, 1 for each texture (2 vertex colors used)
- create one LERP (Linear Interpolate)
- bind each texturesample output to the A and B input of the LERP
- create a VertexColor and bind it's RED output to the
alpha input of the LERP (do not use the master channel, black connector
this will return you an error)
additionaly you can create your detail layer and normal maps etc
just like usual.
again sorry if posted in the wrong place and ignore if you know this already.
Always glad to help
|Author:||Nerro [ Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:22 am ]|
that was great but i have a question.
does the connection between the Lerp A and Lerp B are the same?
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group