How many peeps are going to see Matrix Revolutions?

Feel free to chat about non-Chaos stuff in here.
AAK!Slug9er

How many peeps are going to see Matrix Revolutions?

Post by AAK!Slug9er »

I know I am for sure. The second movie was pimp in my opinion :) Its a must.
LoQtUS

Post by LoQtUS »

Hellz Yea, Got both of the movies and the Animatrix ;)

but what i dont understand is why the fight, why not fuse in to one species??

We thurst for perfection....

We will add your distinctiveness to our own.

Resistance is Futile....
The Dark Side of Chaos.
Zachariah
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Zachariah »

If I wasnt Broke , I'd go see it :cry:

oh welll :? maybe a friend will pay for me.
AAK!Slug9er

Post by AAK!Slug9er »

I'm really interested in seein what neo does in the third movie. It was weird how he stopped the sentinal at the end in the real world. I hope it wasnt just some fluke. Hmmm the second movie leaves so much mystery. Cant wait till revolutions comes out. So many questions are gonna be answered
gamer119

Post by gamer119 »

I worked at a theater over the summer, so I already have myself a seat to "preview" the movie the night before it opens. <br><br>
It was weird how he stopped the sentinal at the end in the real world.
<br><br>You think that was the real world?
Corvus|CL

Post by Corvus|CL »

You think that was the real world?
You think not? ;)
The European UT2004 and ChaosUT2 Clan
gamer119

Post by gamer119 »

I think not<br><br><br><br>I believe there are levels, Deus, endless levels. Levels where we have not simply that which is real, and that which is not. What makes their world "real"? They can see it? feel it? taste it? You think thats air you're breathing? Who's to say that there isn't another level of the matrix, created to satisfy those minds which didn't accept the world pulled over their eyes. Its not impossible, its inevitable. Neo is catching on...<br><br>Just an idea
Zachariah
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Zachariah »

Whats so wrong w/ living contently in the matrix , I mean , living a normal life in the matrix is obviously better than Living In the Craphole known as Zion...just look at what they have to put up with , Hunger , Low supply stores , cramped living conditions , Kitten raids , Sentinel attacks , and giant digging machines I mean come on , the only comparable threat in the matrix The threat of being turned into an agent...
gamer119

Post by gamer119 »

Isn't it obvious? Its zion, the last human city deep in the center of the Earth which is about to be destroyed by robots. Don't you feel like partying? <br>If you have the DVD check out the MTV music award xtra, it is so funny.
LoQtUS

Post by LoQtUS »

If you listen closely, the Arcitect explains it pretty close to the way Gamer stated it. the whole system of: the one, zion, the "real world" its all a failsafe. still jacked in? believe it. ;)
The Dark Side of Chaos.
Corvus|CL

Post by Corvus|CL »

When the "real world" is supposed to be just another level of the matrix why doesnt have all the people the same abillities like in the real Matrix?
Why does Neo dream things at the beginning of the movie what later happens excatctly the same way if its just another level of the matrix?
The European UT2004 and ChaosUT2 Clan
gamer119

Post by gamer119 »

When the "real world" is supposed to be just another level of the matrix why doesnt have all the people the same abillities like in the real Matrix?
<br><br>At the end of Reloaded Neo starts to realize the truth. Thats why he is able to take down the squiddies in the "real world". As for the prophecies. This is the 6th time the Matrix has looped. It could be that as the "one" understands truly what the matrix is, he is able to see the loop.
AAK!Slug9er

Post by AAK!Slug9er »

Well if its the matrix inside the matrix then why doesnt neo just fight off all the sentinals without having people (unlike neo) fight off the sentinals. From those darn previews I havent seen neo fight at all in the real world. Dam this movie. hehe its making me think.. :)
gamer119

Post by gamer119 »

1) He is in a coma<br>
2) Have you seen the preview where they are flying through a field of sentinals? Neo sticks out his hand then in the next shots you see a firecloud of destroyed sentinals with them flying through. <br>
3) Neo can hardly take 100 Smiths and can only be in one place at a time, he still needs Zion to back him up.
AAK!Slug9er

Post by AAK!Slug9er »

true true.. I guess we will all have to wait till the 4th to see it.. So your from wisconsin... Same here msg me sometime on icq or email.