New Map: Duel-Colosseum

Discussions about Chaos mapping for the UT series.
Heavy Metal

Post by Heavy Metal »

Hi. I'm an Italian Guy that loves UT and loved Chaos from its very beginning. I'm ,from now, sorry for any language error... it's been a long time since I used english...

I think this map is great... I'm not good at mapping but... can I suggest some traps in this map? I think it could be nice... something like spikes on the walls...
No Wisdom Without Stupid People
Deapblade

Post by Deapblade »

Cool map add it on the map pack when it's finished :!:
JenoLT

Post by JenoLT »

Sorry for not having posted much recently :roll:

To Heavy Metal: i think, traps weren't used in colosseums - if you think they were, or if you think, they just need to be in this map, tell me please.

I think i am doing a bit bot pathing in the next days (tell me, are bots able to use the grappling hook wisely?) and then giving out the new version - even if theres only better bot support in it and nothing else...
Deapblade

Post by Deapblade »

JenoLT wrote:Sorry for not having posted much recently :roll:

To Heavy Metal: i think, traps weren't used in colosseums - if you think they were, or if you think, they just need to be in this map, tell me please.

I think i am doing a bit bot pathing in the next days (tell me, are bots able to use the grappling hook wisely?) and then giving out the new version - even if theres only better bot support in it and nothing else...
Jb told they need a little "help".