Well? well? is it out ? where where?

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
azakiel

Post by azakiel »

I used the fps one.. it was really fast.. it said something about 3000 hour, got it in 20 :p

edit: 20 minutes :-p
Run and fall
Fall and burn
Burn and die
Die and rot
Rot in hell
Damn you all
~~siege of aina~~
Mad Max RW

Post by Mad Max RW »

After some playing I've come to the conclusion the new Chaos rocks hard. Aside from a few bugs that need to be ironed out, it's a helluva lotta fun. The changes to melee were definitely needed. I like how you can switch from Light, Medium, and Heavy attacks. The MUG weapon is fun with the air blast secondary fire to toss other people or yourself several yards. Oh, and the new maps are damn good. Arena2 is way more dangerous. Still have to check KOTH and the rest of the DM/CTF maps. So far all first class work.

There is some stuff I'm not too excited about. The CPP is kinda crap. I don't get it, to be honest. It's weaker and more pointless than the standard assault rifle.
The new player models are so-so. A few of them are awesome, like the knight dude and the robot (unless the robot is something I got from somewhere else and just noticed it today).
Slightly less important, I'm kinda sad there aren't any new melee weapons.

Anyways, great job. The wait was worth it.
jo'lith

Post by jo'lith »

im waiting in line in a file planet server right now, 9 min till i can get it, but im sure as hell the wait will be worth it!

(still cant wait for the 9 minutes)
neolith
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by neolith »

Mad Max RW wrote:The new player models are so-so. A few of them are awesome, like the knight dude and the robot (unless the robot is something I got from somewhere else and just noticed it today).
Slightly less important, I'm kinda sad there aren't any new melee weapons.
We didn't add any robots AFAIK. ;) But I'm glad you like my TempleKnight.

And more melee weapons will be added - after all we kinda were in a hurry because of the MSU contest...
–The biggest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist.–
Mad Max RW

Post by Mad Max RW »

OK, I don't know where the hell this robot came from but it's cool. It does this spooky "breathing" or something that really creeps me out. Must have converted it myself from 2k3 a long time ago and forgot. Reminds me of the robot army from Episode 1, but all silver-black.

And don't worry about the melee weapons. I only use the bastard sword.
vernies_garden

Post by vernies_garden »

hey mad max anyway i can get that robot model from you?
"...and I know we all can't stay here forever, so I'll write my words on the face of today. And then they'll paint it..." ~ Shannon Hoon (Blind Melon)