Can I use a banner as a spraypaint logo?

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
Deathstorm

Can I use a banner as a spraypaint logo?

Post by Deathstorm »

If I can how?
TKATK
the magical link fairy

Post by TKATK »

submit it

i herefy submit my sig to the torture of spraypaintism(=could you add my sig as a spraypaint for the next ver)
Deathstorm

Post by Deathstorm »

How?
jeditobe1
Inactive Chaos Team Member

Post by jeditobe1 »

There used to be a link on our site for logo submissions.. not sure if its still there.

That said, it had to fit certain dimensions and rectangular logos get stretched (ask Kyllian).
I make Darth Vader look like a teenage punk with a lightsaber.
jb

Post by jb »

U all can add your own custom spray's. But the will not show up on line unless you can get the server admin to add them. which reminds me I need to write a tut on that...
Jb
Shadowstar
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Shadowstar »

jb, that's cool. I didn't know we finalized that. You should write up a tut on it, since people were asking about it in the last game I was playing.
$m3ag0l

Post by $m3ag0l »

so when do we get a tutorial? i already tried importing one of my pics in to the chaosgraffiti.utx file.... but somehow it doesnt appear there...

edit: well now its too late i'm going now to a lan party (hope chaosut2 will work right there.... it has to make a good impression in those never-played-any-chaos-mods guys)
TKATK
the magical link fairy

Post by TKATK »

have fun in the lan party,for extra kicks stick needle mines on them time to time :twisted:
jb

Post by jb »

I have to tut done. Gave it to Mel to make sure its good to go then we can post it here. Keep in mind we did not go into details on how to make a texture and add an alpha mask. And we made it very breif on how to load it into UE. Their are better places you can find tuts on those :)
Jb
Kyllian

Post by Kyllian »

jeditobe1 wrote:There used to be a link on our site for logo submissions.. not sure if its still there.

That said, it had to fit certain dimensions and rectangular logos get stretched (ask Kyllian).
And the weird part is I remember seeing another spray that was the same dimensions that worked
(Melaneus) Dammit, don't you know Furrysound's actually this hot anthro cat goddess? Who does server administration?
Shadowstar
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Shadowstar »

If you make the logo rectangular but put it into a square texture (alpha out the extra space) it will work. The Argon Labs property sticker does this.