Short Video for Chaos Made

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
Ull

Post by Ull »

Pepito is correct it does take place between those two episodes, its really good. I dont watch that much anime. But i saw this one and loved it, the TV series rules also! so anyone got any vids?
HardObject

Post by HardObject »

How do I play demos recored in chaos? I want to make a movie of it, but I am missing the community tab :( Add the contets of ChaosUT2 to my system folders and textures folders also?
Nothing to see here...
Shuri
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Shuri »

HardObject wrote:How do I play demos recored in chaos? I want to make a movie of it, but I am missing the community tab :( Add the contets of ChaosUT2 to my system folders and textures folders also?
Have you enabled the Chaos mutator in UT2004? (if you installed by umod it's automatic, otherwise you would have had to copy some Paths into your UT2004.ini). If not, do so. You should then just be able to activate the demo within the UT2004 community menu.
HardObject

Post by HardObject »

Thnx! That indeed helped :)
Nothing to see here...
Ull

Post by Ull »

I can not wait for some new vids for me to combine and make into a masterpiece. MUHAAHH
HardObject

Post by HardObject »

I just converted 1 demo, into a avi, I will cut the good scenes out and send them to you. I'll PM you when I have them :)

3 more demo's left :D Got some good kills :)

Will do 1 demo tomorrow, to bad that converting takes so long :(
Nothing to see here...
SPA
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by SPA »

Ah....cool to know there are also some Bebop fans around :wink:

About the video.....wow...eyes like an eagle to do an headshot while swinging over that distance :)

Maybe we should announce a Chaos trickshot contest some time :wink:
Ull

Post by Ull »

OMG ITS SPA!!
Ull bows down to the create of Chaos.
Ull is humbled by his presence

:)

So any word on those vids yet hard object?
HardObject

Post by HardObject »

Got 2 demos converted, I dont have a good program to cut the good scenes out :( So I am using windows movie maker :P

But there are sure some nice one's:D Also one wich you see me going on a rampage ;) to bad that scene is like 1 minute? in the fast forward style 2K4 uses.

Bit too long to watch me thinks.

But they are underway. In the weekend you will most likely have movies of the 2 demo's.

:twisted:
Nothing to see here...
TKATK
the magical link fairy

Post by TKATK »

yay,i hope you will make various rez versions of it
Ull

Post by Ull »

of course!
SPA
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by SPA »

Ull wrote:OMG ITS SPA!!
Ull bows down to the create of Chaos.
Ull is humbled by his presence
Ouch... sometimes I get this feeling I could need some disguise nicks in here :wink:

Next one who wants to bow down to SPA first gets redirected over to bow before JB, cause he's currently the true master of Chaos(code) :wink:
Ull

Post by Ull »

well personally i recently realized who you were, cuz on the team page, i never saw a name for the leader maker. Then the other night when Pr3 was suppose to be realized i was staring at the page and in the picture saw your name. you are so cool that we cant contact you directly. And i have already bowed to JB. and its Brains before coders. heheh
jb

Post by jb »

Pfft I am a hack at best...
Jb
Shadowstar
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Shadowstar »

SPA, you should try going on the pubs. When they find out there's a dev among them they start bombarding you with all kinds of questions and suggestions. The fame is great, for like the first 5 minutes, then you find yourself just wanting to play and you spend more time typing than playing... heh... But I really don't mind that much, I always try to prioritize the fans because they are really what makes this mod great.

SPA of course is the founder of chaos. He's so cool that you have to always type his name in all-caps.