Chaos keeps Crashing! ARGH!

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
LordBishek

Chaos keeps Crashing! ARGH!

Post by LordBishek »

My chaos UT for 2004 keps crashing around 5 minutes into my game. its happened so far on Serpentine, morpheus3, faceclassic and hyperblast when the game just crashes and returns to window.

I'm running UT2k4 v. 3369
Chaos 3.7

and the bug report states:

UT2004 Build UT2004_Patch_[2004-07-27_14.28]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 1664 MHz with 1022MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300 (8340)

Failed to find function BlocksShotAt in LevelInfo CTF-FaceClassic.LevelInfo0

History: UObject::ProcessEvent <- (xBot CTF-FaceClassic.xBot, Function UnrealGame.Bot.RangedAttack.Timer) <- AController::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Face Classic <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 676F4C57 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Any help would be much appreciated. thanx.
Tim
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Tim »

First things first, do you have ECE bonus pack? That might be the reason for the problem.

Second, it'd help alot if you'd send the log file here.
You find it in:
\UT2004\ChaosUT2\System\ChaosUT2.log

Please post the contents here. Oh and personally I'd appreciate if you used

Code: Select all

tag here. Makes it alot easier to read.

And don't worry, the actual team members usually won't bug you so much about the tags ^^
That's just me, and I'm not in the team (or am I? O_o). Not sayin that I don't know how to help.
jb

Post by jb »

LordBishek,

if you could, can you follow Tim's input and post your chaosut2.log file here so we can have a closer look in order to help you? Thanks and sorry for your trouble!
Jb