All Night Onslaught !

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
|GoD|Plaguelord|LDR|

Post by |GoD|Plaguelord|LDR| »

What I wanna know is what is the Chaos team going 2 do about 2k4 already coming w/ a Sniper Rifle... are you guys just going 2 leave it out in the 2k4 version?

The Hellbender so far is the best vehicle in the demo and I luv the whole "hitch a ride" on my Manta... I just can't wait 2 see what you guys here at Chaos have cooking in their heads when it comes 2 Chaotic Vehicles :twisted:
|GoD| clan co-leader
SK Online Community Coordinator
Visit the Temple of the |GoD|s
jb

Post by jb »

|GoD|Plaguelord|LDR| wrote:What I wanna know is what is the Chaos team going 2 do about 2k4 already coming w/ a Sniper Rifle... are you guys just going 2 leave it out in the 2k4 version?

My intial thought is leave it as soo. It has the AWO that gives you more info that can be used. Of course we will have to test in UT2k4. Maybe it will need some tweaks to work better in those bigger maps. But for now I think we can keep it. However don't really know till we can play with it :)
Jb
Shadowstar
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Shadowstar »

I think some kind of Chaotic transport plane would be cool, maybe it has an open vehicle bay that you can drive stuff into and then fly it around the map? Or a vehicle with internal parts, like a giant ship, so you can walk around inside, shooting out of windows or something, while your buddy flies it?
gamer119

Post by gamer119 »

A blimp
Sensei

Post by Sensei »

A zeplin
Zachariah
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Zachariah »

A hot air balloon
FurrySound

Post by FurrySound »

A weather balloon... no... someone might mistake it as a UFO 8O ... nm. :D
FurrySound{TOC}
-The sun never sets on the Chaotic Dreams Empire
Shadowstar
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Shadowstar »

Hmm... We should try to find a way to make vehicles spraypaintable, so that you can put your logo on your vehicle and drive around with it... That would be cool.
neolith
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by neolith »

Shadowstar wrote:Hmm... We should try to find a way to make vehicles spraypaintable, so that you can put your logo on your vehicle and drive around with it... That would be cool.
Hehe, that'd be great!
–The biggest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist.–
TKATK
the magical link fairy

Post by TKATK »

about the vehicles

a large F-16 like plane with spikes on it doing high damage to anything it hits,can bomb stuff with falling bombs and heat seeking rocket-proxies(unit not vehicle)
|GoD|Plaguelord|LDR|

Post by |GoD|Plaguelord|LDR| »

Oh Oh Oh... I got an idea... how about a Chaotic Stealth Bomber that could drop huge versions of naplam 'nades or mini-vortex bombs on targets :twisted: or a high speed motorcycle w/ duel low-powered ERDW guns as the primary fire and alt-fire could be that spikes pop out of the wheels so you can climb up any object or run over ppl w/ the spikes out and body parts stick 2 the wheels, MUAHAHAHA!!!
|GoD| clan co-leader
SK Online Community Coordinator
Visit the Temple of the |GoD|s
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Sensei wrote:A zeplin
Yeah, maybe not too many folks would get into it, but I could just imagine a big lead zeppelin slowly appearing overhead, flying around the trees or over some hills. Blasting Led Zep's Whole Lotta Love or something like that, out huge speakers, with a clan logo on the side maybe, and some guys manning guns below.

Of course with some big old puffs of smoke and flame coming out, to show something powering the thing. Could make it kinda like it was made like I think I've seen on maybe some early subs or tanks. Ya know, those big clumsy machines with too many parts all stuck together with monter bolts everywhere, and shaking and rattling all along, engine backfiring.

Hehe. Sorry, but to me, that would be just too funny. I'd surely get fragged from laughing.
FurrySound

Post by FurrySound »

I'd be happy to oblige with the fragging part 8O :D
FurrySound{TOC}
-The sun never sets on the Chaotic Dreams Empire
neolith
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by neolith »

FurrySound wrote:I'd be happy to oblige with the fragging part 8O :D
Why did I know someone would say that? ;)
–The biggest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist.–
Isotope

Post by Isotope »

Gravbike, with a weak weapon. Main way of attack is to get other players under it's gravitational distortion field. Imagine...
AKA: Enamel_32