CUT2 in UT2k4?

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
LoQtUS

Post by LoQtUS »

Just cause there hasnt been a pic in this thread for quite a while i figured peeps would be interested is seeing a melee anim pic. Dont forget that the next release will have all new Melee animations too ;)

The Dark Side of Chaos.
TKATK
the magical link fairy

Post by TKATK »

niiice anim,good replacement
jeditobe1
Inactive Chaos Team Member

Post by jeditobe1 »

Snapped this quick ingame shot during a round of duel today:

Pretty sweet pose imo :)

I make Darth Vader look like a teenage punk with a lightsaber.
chaoskirina

Post by chaoskirina »

here's and idea for the kick. while riding on the raptor with a teammate you can kick him while in the air and he will just go spinning around hitting other players.
chaoskirina

Post by chaoskirina »

here's another. while in duel with an area for instant death make your opponent chase you so that his back is facing the death area then kick him into it.
chaoskirina

Post by chaoskirina »

[quote="Shadowstar"]Dunno about that, actually. In UT1 Face, I always loved to sneak up behind the enemy snipers by running into thier base, and tricking the defenders, who thought I was going for the flag, but then veered into the sniper tower teleporter and kicking the snipers off the tower...

I suppose the same tactic could be used to toast the snipers as well. Toast em then kick em...

OOooh sniper meteors! fun![/quote] you can do that with the main tower in torlan too! would make for a FLAMING DEATH! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: MUH HA HA HA HA HA HA! BURN MORTALS BURN! MUH HA HA HA HA HA! :twisted: okay, I have had my hell-ish moment now...
Deapblade

Post by Deapblade »

Please use the Edit button next time... :wink:

EDIT: alright, lol
Last edited by Deapblade on Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
chaoskirina

Post by chaoskirina »

I was wondering why it kept doing that... thnx.
|GoD|Plaguelord|LDR|

Post by |GoD|Plaguelord|LDR| »

Shadowstar wrote:
R.Flagg wrote:
The Plague wrote: ...... R.Flagg might want a rematch against me
Oh, you can bank on that. And then we'll back that up with some good old normal weapons madness shall we? Perhaps a little 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 TeamDM with the TOC and GoD? Oohhhh ya, I think so! :)

(I got my grapple back. You have been warned. flaggrules)
I can see it now: The rematch of the century! The Flagg versus The Plague! Get your tickets now!
Just wondering... when did was it that I started getting called "The Plague" :wink: though it does have a nice ring to it...

The highest we might go is a 'lil 2-on-2 but hey my co-ldr and I could take out the whole {TOC} clan single handed :P

heres the out come of the match: |GoD| ---> (zap) <--- {TOC}

Furrysound wrote:I'd be happy to run a few rounds of Duel with you |GoD|Plaguelord|LDR|

:twisted:
Oh I'll be happy to add your head to my collection Furry I already have Flagg's, Jedi's, and I believe that I also have LoQ's... I'm just too good with that pretty 'lil Templar and just as deadly with the Battle Axe... MUAHAHAHA (burn)
|GoD| clan co-leader
SK Online Community Coordinator
Visit the Temple of the |GoD|s
Deapblade

Post by Deapblade »

Hey, I did not see the pics yet: Stunning good work LoQtUS.
Btw; why didn't u use nanites against |GoD|Plaguelord|LDR|? :lol:
LoQtUS

Post by LoQtUS »

Thank you Sir for the compliment.
Yea, we are gonna have a bit of an advantage next time cause we will have been playn with the new anims for quite a while ;)
The Dark Side of Chaos.
Kaboodles

Post by Kaboodles »

Just wondering

Is it possible to make it so that dismemberment does not result in a completely gibbed body part? I just looks weird when you behead someone and a skull flies off.

But it is hilarious when you manage to destroy them from the waist up. I have actually done that before with an axe. Her entire upper body exploded into several good-sized chunks. It was funny. I tried to take screenshots but my print-screen button wasn't working...
jeditobe1
Inactive Chaos Team Member

Post by jeditobe1 »

|GoD|Plaguelord|LDR| wrote:
Oh I'll be happy to add your head to my collection Furry I already have Flagg's, Jedi's, and I believe that I also have LoQ's... I'm just too good with that pretty 'lil Templar and just as deadly with the Battle Axe... MUAHAHAHA (burn)
As i remember the time that we fought, my ping was (as usual these days :( ) over 400. Which means you could hit me before you moved on my screen 8O
I make Darth Vader look like a teenage punk with a lightsaber.
DarkspY

MultiDuel!!!

Post by DarkspY »

Hi!
The Duel-Mode totaly rulez. Negative is, that you're not able to play it with more than 2 players in time. I play a lot on LANs and we played Duel about 2,5 hours. Others didn't want to play it, because the would have to wait to long, if I kill them ever and ever again. :wink:
Are you planning to make a duel-lastmanstanding (if you're killed, you don't respawn) or a duel-lastteamstanding? I would realy love that!!!
jb

Post by jb »

DarkspY,

we would like to do more with Duel. Just we have a lot of work on the conversion as a bunch of stuff got broken wiht the new UT2k4 stuff. Then we alreay had a big list of things to do that would be "new" stuff. But in the current developement version of Duel, in OT mode it has has all of the tied players fighting..so thats a start on it :)
Jb