Good Games

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
genman
The Rail Man

Good Games

Post by genman »

Last night was fun..! we need to do this more often then one night a week.

Good Games to all.... :)
TKATK
the magical link fairy

Post by TKATK »

agreed
i would post some screens,but im forced to play at 800x normal settings due to that mug soo the screens are a bit shoddy
LoQtUS

Post by LoQtUS »

WOOOOOT What a blast!!!!

I sat down with all of my smoking materials, and a Dew to get a little work done and saw that there were peeps on the server. I couldnt resist, Thanks for giving me a verry fun night!!!

Jb, You are right! Genman1 ate me up with that ERDW. Nice skills Genman!!!!

Unfortunatly, I will be in Las Vegas next Saturday, but count me in for the Sat after that :)
The Dark Side of Chaos.
jb

Post by jb »

Yes very good games..

My best Anti-genman1{HHR} move it to lay sleeping proxy minds by the ERDW/Sniper as we all know he will be going to check that spot. Its soo funy to find a nice hidding spot and watch as the proxys come to life and usally get him :)

But they were great games. TKATK has the best game saving play, we just had gotting both flags very close to our flag base. It was tied 2-2 so next Cap wins. TKATK gets ours back and I try for the win. Only to meet Genman's ERDW die a few feet from the flag base. TKATK was just enough out of the line of fire to miss Genman's double kill shot attempt, grabs their flag and gets the cap and win before Genman can fire again.... :)
Jb
genman
The Rail Man

Post by genman »

My best Anti-genman1{HHR} move it to lay sleeping proxy minds
lol....They do seem to find me an awful lot.
But they were great games. TKATK has the best game saving play, we just had gotting both flags very close to our flag base. It was tied 2-2 so next Cap wins. TKATK gets ours back and I try for the win. Only to meet Genman's ERDW die a few feet from the flag base. TKATK was just enough out of the line of fire to miss Genman's double kill shot attempt, grabs their flag and gets the cap and win before Genman can fire again.... Smile
I thought for sure I had you both lined up, when I came into the flag room I saw both of you going up the last set of stairs and heading to the flag base. It was a well played and hard fought match, I guess I'll have to start practicing with some spamming weapons.
LoQtUS

Post by LoQtUS »

Jb, I guess you missed the one where Tkatk was on the other team, he had the double flags and was about to cap. I cought him with a rocket, Grabbed the flags and headded for our base, but alas he cought up with me and bler me to bits with the erdw and snatched up the flags and scored on me.

My best one of the night was the denial i got on Tkatk.

DAMN I WANNA PLAY SOMEMORE NOW!!!! LOL
The Dark Side of Chaos.
jb

Post by jb »

Loq, yea I had to leave early so I only got to play that one CTF match when you and him were on the same team with me :)
Jb
Shadowstar
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Shadowstar »

Wow, sounds like I missed a hell of a KTC. But then again, I'm not sorry I missed it either as I spent the entire weekend playing Chaos with good friends and complete strangers alike at a local convention. Nothing like driving an Ion tank into a Proxy Minefield!
TKATK
the magical link fairy

Post by TKATK »

Shadowstar wrote:Wow, sounds like I missed a hell of a KTC. But then again, I'm not sorry I missed it either as I spent the entire weekend playing Chaos with good friends and complete strangers alike at a local convention. Nothing like driving an Ion tank into a Proxy Minefield!
i opt for next ktc having AS when playercount is over 6!
Shadowstar
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Shadowstar »

AS with a grapple takes on an entirely different gameplay dynamic. It's awesome... Plus, laser mines can't be beat.
TKATK
the magical link fairy

Post by TKATK »

Shadowstar wrote:Plus, laser mines can't be beat.
sleeping proxy or a player with his finger on needle secondary...or even better...Genman with ERDW
Deapblade

Post by Deapblade »

Damn, reading this makes me want to come over somethime aswell. TKATK how do you manage to keep playing so late? I had a hard time when I was a betatester keeping my eyes open at 02:00.
TKATK
the magical link fairy

Post by TKATK »

Deapblade wrote:Damn, reading this makes me want to come over somethime aswell. TKATK how do you manage to keep playing so late? I had a hard time when I was a betatester keeping my eyes open at 02:00.
eh,drinking cola works pritty well,you might try coffee

6:00am is the time when i break n' fall
Zachariah
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Zachariah »

a pint of coffee and copious amounts of Face Slapping can embolden the soul to search the furthest depths of the morning.

Also, keep the lights on and Sit upright, those help you stay awake more than you know.
jb

Post by jb »

that and dedication... not saying that others dont have it...just really really really wanting to play will make you do things.... :)
Jb