The Generals Clan Chaos Duel Server

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
unrealshredder

The Generals Clan Chaos Duel Server

Post by unrealshredder »

69.65.31.74:7777

This is my new, second server. The first original runs another mod, so don't worry about that one :P

Here are more details on it from a quote (of myself) because the voting options for this new server are the same:
......two variations of Duel are votable......I might as well elaborate on the 'two variations' of Duel......Should you join my server you'll see 'Chaos Duel' and 'Chaos Duel - Extras'. The first variation is what I and my former Generals Clan mates call 'Traditional', ie no gravbelt, 'kick', grapple, etc. These are the Chaos features that you normally see in the other Chaos gametypes as they (technically the ChaosUT2 mutator) are auto-loaded. Obviously then, the second variation ('... Extras') contains all of these features, which tends to make the duels more fun to most of us......
I end this post with a request for Chaotic Dreams:

May this thread be stickied as well as the server added to the server list on BU? I can finally Guarantee to you that this server is absolutely pure Chaos (Duel). Nothing else. No surprises. I'd really appreciate it :)

shred
Last edited by unrealshredder on Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
unrealshredder

Post by unrealshredder »

Gack silly me...also I want to thank Kaboodles a ton for helping me get this done soo much faster. He uploaded the whole darn mod to the ftp for me! I have inferior 80KB upload :( but he has 200KB upload :) rofl...anyway I hope you guys enjoy!
General_Sun

Post by General_Sun »

Jesus, from the generals and everyone else, thank you so much.

As I said, mad props shred, super duper thank you. You've given hope to all of us who depends on duel as our natural fluids... yes... :D
High Council member of The Generals
unrealshredder

Post by unrealshredder »

Thanks again for sticky...ing the thread. :)
unrealshredder

Post by unrealshredder »

okay i am only bumping this thread because people seem to be relying on the old 'unstickied' thread too much...so...

'bump'

P.S. I never left the Generals [cough] :P

--gen.shredd